So I don't currently have the space to do my full on mask productions. However I can still take smaller scale sculpt commissions
All busts and sculpts are cast resin so they are solid. None of this breakable sculpty stuff.
The process for your bust/statue is:
1) You note me reference with your idea of what you want done and in what pose
2) I price quote you that, plus any other options I think might work.
If you decide to move forward:
3)I take half payment up front for material costs
4) I start blocking out the sculpt in clay
5) I post WiP's
6) You give feedback on the pose
7) I make adjustments and begin fine tuning
8) Get your final go ahead
9)You send the 2nd half of the payment
10) I mold it, cast it, paint it and ship it
11) You protect it like it is your first born and cherish it forever and ever.
These are more a labor of love for me than anything. The price I quote you is a very minimal profit on my end for a product garunteed to last.